The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Project 52 Week 2: Made with Love...

It’s Week 2 in Project 52 and this week’s assignment is MADE WITH LOVE!  My five year old daughter, Zoey, has a passion for arts and crafts.  I know that every time she pulls out this art kit she is going to put her heart into whatever project she creates!


There is no doubt about it…everything she makes with this art kit is MADE WITH LOVE!

No comments: